Introduction to CMFAS M1A
The CMFAS M1A Examination is applicable for all persons who wish to deal in securities products for a principal company that is a member of Singapore Exchange – Securities Trading Limited.
CMFAS M1A Syllabus
CMFAS M1A exam includes the following syllabus:
- The Capital Markets Industry in Singapore and Participants in the Capital Markets
- Licensing and Business Operations
- Market Conduct
- The Trading System & Infrastructure
- Central Provident Fund Investment Scheme (CPFIS)
- Prevention of Financial Crimes
CMFAS M1A Exam Format
Format: 100 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass mark: 75%
The exam results will be displayed on the computer screens after the exam. Printed result slips will not be issued.
To try your first free CMFAS M1A Exam Battle, please register for a free membership and begin right away!