Introduction to CMFAS M6
The CMFAS M6 Examination is applicable for all persons who wish to deal in securities products in Singapore.
Please refer to the MAS Notice SFA 04-N09 for more information. Candidates are also advised to check with their compliance department for their applicable CMFAS exam modules.
M6 Exam Syllabus
The M6 exam syllabus is broken down into the following topics:
- Investments And Financial Markets
- Risk And Return
- Investment Analysis – Understanding Financial Statements
- Investment Analysis – Macroeconomic Analysis
- Technical Analysis & Quantitative Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Equity Securities
- Fixed Income Securities
- Unit Trusts, REITs and Exchange – Traded Fund
- Foreign Exchange
- Case Studies
M6 Exam Format
Format: 100 MCQs (computer-based)
Duration: 2 hours
Pass mark: 70%
The exam results will be displayed on the computer screens after the exam. Printed result slips will not be issued.